Global CEO & Co-Founder, Globant
Martín Migoya has been an entrepreneur since his early youth. In 2003 he founded Globant together with 3 friends, a company that is now a recognized multinational with outstanding accomplishments:
- It has more than 5300 professionals working for companies like Google, LinkedIn, JWT, EA, eBay Classifieds Group and Coca Cola, among others
- The Company has had record revenues in 2015 of $253 million, representing 27.2% year-over-year growth.
- It has become the first software development company from Latin America to do an IPO inthe NYSE, in 2014
- It was recognized as a Worldwide Leader of Digital Strategy Consulting Services by IDC and one of the top 10 innovative companies in South America by Fast Company
- It was featured as a case study at Harvard, MIT and Stanford
Migoya was selected Endeavor Entrepreneur 2005 and has won a Konex Award as one of the most innovative entrepreneurs of 2008. In 2011, Latin Trade recognized him as
Emerging CEO of the Year. He is a member of the Young President´s Organization (YPO), a Board Member of Endeavor Argentina and was recognized with the Entrepreneur of the Year award by Ernst & Young.
Migoya holds a degree in Electronic Engineering from La Plata University and a Master degree in Business Administration from CEMA University.