IN THE NEWS
Global business & finance leaders speak at Argentina Business & Investment ForumWed, 20/07/2016 - 13:31
From September 12- 15, Buenos Aires will host the inaugural ARGENTINA BUSINESS AND INVESTMENT FORUM with more than 1,500 business leaders, investors, and political figures from Argentina and around the world.
Argentina’s Investment and Trade Promotion Agency announced today that speakers will include:
- Bob Dudley, Group Chief Executive of BP
- Maurice Raymond ‘Hank’ Greenberg, CEO of C.V. Starr & Co.
- Donna Hrinak, President, Latin America of Boeing
- Joe Kaeser, CEO of Siemens
- Muhtar Kent, CEO of The Coca-Cola Company
- Miguel Kozuszok, President, Latin America of Unilever
- Andrew Liveris, Chairman & CEO of Dow Chemical
- Peter Orszag, Vice Chairman of Lazard
- Sir Martin Sorrell, Founder and CEO of WPP
These executives will provide a global perspective on Argentina’s transformation, and how it is creating the right conditions for international investment. In addition, various Argentine Ministries and government departments will showcase investment opportunities across energy, agriculture, manufacturing, technology, and service sector industries; marking Argentina’s continued return to the international markets.
Juan Procaccini, President of Argentina’s Investment and Trade Promotion Agency, said: “The Forum already enjoys the support of the local and the international business community. Everyone wants to see first hand the path President Macri is leading by proposing the world an Argentina where it is possible to invest confidently. The Forum is the space where this transformation shall reveal itself.”